Fresh off the press is the all new GRYPHON AERO G1. This is the hockey specific shoe designed for high performance applications on all surfaces. It is the ultimate in multi-stud hockey shoe configuration providing brilliant grip on synthetic and natural grass. With excellent forefoot flex and rear foot stability combined with a premium micro-fibre upper, the AERO G1 fits better, breathes better and plays better, creating an outstanding hockey footwear experience.
The colourways are bright and the shoe is one of the lightest from our stables, extremely light in fact.
The AERO G1 is out now in Australia, Japan, USA and South Africa and will drop soon in Europe, South America, New Zealand and Asia. Click here to check for your local distributor or reach us at ‘admin (at) gryphonhockey.com’ and we’ll point you in the right direction.
AERO G1 FEATURES
EUR sizes 38 to 45
- premium micro-fibre upper providing better breathability and fit
- outstanding multi-stud grip configuration provides increased grip on all surfaces
- engineered forefoot flex allows for excellent surface contact and grip when accelerating, turning and stopping
- lightweight and extremely comfortably pylon midsole makes it the ultimate ride
- stability focused design incorporated through the upper – heel cup – midsole – outsole which aids in player performance
- reinforced toe box for great toe protection without adding rigidity
- full size lace box for the right fit every time